Thursday, March 5, 2015

Bi-Weekly Challenge #9 - Gold--Project 2


  Hello everyone!  It's Debbie from Indy's Designs.
Have you noticed all the gold being used in scrapbooks and cards lately?
Aren't you just loving it?! 
Well you are going to love our current GOLD challenge 
at Cuttin' and Stampin'!

The design team was inspired by the new 
Simple Stories I Am collection and Lawn Fawn
Lucky Stars stamp set.






These products and so much more are available at
Cuttin and Stampin Scrappy Supplies



For my project, I altered a mini-journal.
All those fun I Am Bits and Pieces were just perfect for this project. 
As for the paper, LOVE it!
I heat embossed (in gold) the sentiment for Lucky Stars on black paper.
Then I adhered it to that globe!  Then I just started layering different elements and adding some gold washi tape from my stash to add a bit more bling!




Now it's your turn.  

Hop on over and enter your masculine project HERE for a chance

to win a pkg. of goodies from the Cuttin and Stampin Scrappy Supply Store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment