Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bi Weekly Challenge 5, Project 2

Hi everyone, Debbie here with
my coffee-themed project for our new challenge.
 


 The Design Team used the Prima Coffee Break Line!
And wow is it super wonderful! 




 
 
These products and so much more are available at
Here's my project:
 
I distressed the edges by sanding them. 
I used a doily and several different papers to create some fun layers.
I colored the coffee cup with Spectrum Noir, then added Glossy Accents. 
I finished up with some ribbon and a wooden typewriter 
to coordinate with the paper.

Now it's your turn.  
Hop on over and enter your coffee-themed project HERE for a chance
to win a pkg. of goodies from the Cuttin and Stampin Scrappy Supply Store.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your sweet card. Love the pretty soft colors.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete