Saturday, June 28, 2014

Mixed Media Day Green Team 14-25


June 24-June 30
Weekly Challenge - 4th of July

This week is all about the 4th of July over at Cuttin' and Stampin'
We are using  Pebbles Americana collection including wood mounted stamps all of which you can find at the Cuttin' and Stampin' facebook store
Michele from Stuff By Belle here today and I am sharing a card full of the good 'ole red, white and blue...


The card base in cut from Bazzill Basics all the patterned paper is the Pebbles Americana.  I used Distress markers on the flag stamp and archival ink for the label.  The chipboard stars are UmWow Studio star confetti, the white one are painted with Distress paint and Distress glitter and the red are stickles.  I used modeling paste in the UWS star confetti mask, I painted a layer of wink of Stella on the paste but it is impossible to photograph the SPARKLE!


You still have a couple of days to get your Word Bubble project linked up on our challenge blog.  
 I can't wait to see what you create!

For more about me pop over to my blog.

Until next time...get inky often!

0 comments:

Post a Comment