Friday, March 28, 2014

Family Friday: Orange Team 14-12



Well, April is almost here and that means Easter is on it's way! I have been working hard to create an Easter activity advent calendar to do with my kids over the upcoming month. I came up with an adorable idea using my Silhouette Cameo! I made these cute Easter Eggs and Bunnies for my "cards" and each has a fun spring activity on the back ( like "go out and play sidewalk chalk" "fly a kite" and "finger paint")
Every other day one of my kids will get to pick a card for a surprise activity to do that day. This is a great way to mix up our routine and do some fun projects with the kids!
I hope you enjoy what I have come up with! Please post your projects for us to see!



(These designs came from the Silhouette Online Store- Design #'s 39818, 26235, 26237, 26238)


Be sure to head over to the Cuttin' and Stampin Scrappy Supply Store
to check out all the awesome supplies and paper.
Go HERE to add your project.

1 comments: