Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge #14-6

February 11, 2014

Weekly Challenge - Anything goes with a writing instrument.

In this day and age of everything electronic, I've noticed that I've forgotten how to write.  I've recently signed up to be a pen pal and I went to write my first letter and was completely amazed at the writing on the page.  Talk about atrocious.  When my co-workers have given me grief about my handwriting in the past, I've just blown it off as they can't read Tammy Hieroglyphics, but maybe they were right.  So this being a pen pal will make me practice my penmanship and make my slow down and think about what I'm putting on paper.  With all that being said.  

Paper Smooches had this awesome stamp set called Just a Note.  I couldn't wait to use it.  Then there's the Maggie Holmes paper collection.  It makes me think dreamy and whimsical. 


Using these two things the Orange Cuttin' and Stampin' design team has come up with some great inspiration projects for you to check out.






Melissa "Sunshine HoneyBee"


JoAnn V.


Kim Ross
  

Lynda

We hope the team has inspired you to create something with a writing instrument.  You have until February 17th to enter your creations here.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects everyone.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one getting grief for their handwriting. My daughter says that when they would go to the grocery store they could give the note to the clerk and let him figure out what I wanted. My handwriting hasn't improved over the years - just keeps getting worse.

    ReplyDelete