Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pocket Page 14-1

January 9, 2013

Hello Everyone.  We have made it to another Thursday and it's time for another  pocket page project. Amber with aMbAjU Creates has used the Bazzill Basic Paper Believe collection to create a great two page layout.  
 
Here's a close up of one of the cards she created.    

All of the cards were created with the paper line and some coordinated solid stock.
 































If you feel inspired to create something using Christmas paper in a Non-Christmas fashion, you have until Monday January 13, 2014 to enter your project.  Just go HERE to check out the details.   

Thanks for stopping by.  

Tammy S.

6 comments:

  1. Gawd, could she be any cuter? I'd have never guessed that was holiday paper. Seriously!? Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should proofread before publishing my comments. Here's try two:
    I really haven't understood what people meant when they were blogging about Pocket Pages, but, alas, I now finally get it! It's like a cross between the old photo albums with pockets and a full-blown scrapbook page! I am starting to see why crafters would like this! Thanks DT for your projects! I can now see what it all means and be inspired by your fab work!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Holiday paper used here - I was inspired and created a card - soon to upload TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your wonderful layout pages.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete