Thursday, December 12, 2013

Challenge #49 pockets

#49
Challenge:Anything Goes with a Pocket

December 10th - 16th, 2013



We are thinking about pockets.  Everywhere you look in scrapbooking and card making, you see pockets.  All of the design team projects are using Sn@p December Documented paper this week to create something with pockets. 

Lynda here from Positive Force with my pocket project for you.  This time of the year we are giving gift cards to all the teachers at school, so why not put it in a pocket.  For my card I thought I would create a fun gift on the front of the card using the great papers from Sn@p December Documented and added this cute tag I made and stamped with the Paper Smooches Swanky Snow Dudes set.  The sentiment and banner are also from Paper Smooches.  I think the teacher will love to find this gift card tucked inside this pocket present!  



Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on December 20, 2013.

Please click HERE to link your project.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute idea for a gift card!
    Teresa K

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Blog List shows:

    Cuttin' and Stampin'
    Challenge Winner Week #48 - Color Challenge
    9 hours ago

    but when I look for the winners for ch48 it is not there.

    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete