Thursday, November 7, 2013

Weekly Challenge #44-Thursday

#44
Challenge:  Giving Thanks

November 5 - 11, 2013



We want to Give Thanks for all the wonderful things in out lives.



Teresa R. here from Fresh and Renewed. I am back today to show you two projects with this lovely paper. Bazzill's Autumn Harvest which can be found in the Cuttin' and Stampin' store. I created another divider for my blog planner. This paper was sooo much fun to work with. One of the patterns looked like quilted strips so I used that one and layered onto a solid piece of CS and then used a turquoise blue to bring that subtle color out in the strips. I also used one of the pre-printed cards that came with the package and then used Paper Smooches "Many Thanks" to stamp my thoughts onto the turquoise CS. And since I was at my friend's house I was able to use her month stamp set to stamp the month on the tab...mine are still mysteriously missing...maybe they fell into the craftroom black hole! LOL!


For my second project I did a thank-you card for a RAK I am participating in this month to send as a thank you after I receive my package. I again used the Autumn Harvest papers and designed the front of the card. I did not have my Spectrum markers with me at my friend's house so I just used what she had to color with and so not a lot of shading or detail. Then, for the inside of the card I kept to the same layout as the front and used the "Many Thanks" set again to stamp a thought.


Hope you enjoyed my 2 projects today! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to take a look. Be sure to leave a comment to tell me how you like them!




Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on November 15, 2013.

Please link your projects Here.

1 comments:

  1. I'm loving how your blog planner is coming together Teresa! Great projects!
    Teresa K

    ReplyDelete