Thursday, September 12, 2013

Weekly Challenge #36-Thursday

#36
Challenge:   Back to School
September 10 - 16th, 2013

Teresa R. here from Fresh and Renewed. I am loving my new obsession. Coloring. If you remember awhile back I mentioned I flunked coloring in Kindergarten. Well, I colored at a friend's house recently with alcohol markers and fell in love. So, I have purchased some. Today's card however does not use them cause I was still waiting for them to arrive. I did though watch a video on You Tube about how to blend with Stampin' Up Markers (which I do have) so I tried my hand at that. I STILL do not have a good color for skin so I am not totally satisfied with his skin but it looks okay I think.


Inside of card


Materials list: Paper Smooches Smarty Pants Stamp Set (in shop) 
Bazzill Back to School Paper Line (in shop)
Binder Punch (my stash)
Red Bazzill Card base (my stash)

You can go here to shop for the supplies listed.

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on September 20, 2013.

You can link your project Here.



2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Your SU marker coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute,Teresa! You are really getting into this coloring thing! Great job!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete