Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Weekly Challenge #31 - Tuesday

#31
Challenge:   Prima Doll Challenge 
August 6 - 12th, 2013

Prima Doll Stamps created by Julie Nutting are all the rage right now.  There where five new stamps just release last month and a little set of angelic wings and whimsical boarders.  So this weeks challenge is to create something using the Prima Doll Stamps. 

This is Tammy from Life - Up, Down and Sideways.  I received my Prima Dolls in July while I was on vacation and couldn't wait to get home and play with them. 

The particular stamp I used, Swing Dress Doll, reminded me of the local high school choir dresses.  So I thought to make a fold out card that would have the pretty girl on the front and then open up to show a show schedule.  I started with a manila file folder.  Then I put magnets on the back so that it will stick to the locker or refrigerator door.



I colored her with Copic markers then used crystal stickles to cover the top of her dress.  Then used blue stickles for her shoes. 




The stamp set was from A Muse Studio and the paper is from Bazzill.   You can purchase your Prima Doll Stamps from Teresa at Scrapping For Less.

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on August 16, 2013.

You can link your project HERE



3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful way to display a schedule. Your coloring is wonderfully done. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I am in awe! Great job Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete