Thursday, July 25, 2013

Weekly Challenge #29 - Thursday

#29
Challenge:   Scrap your Vacation
July 23 - 29

Hello Everyone.  Tammy here from Life - Up, Down and Sideways. This weeks challenge at Cuttin' and Stampin' is perfect for me.  We just returned from a 9 day motorcycle trip.  We covered a lot of ground leaving Utah, passing through Wyoming, spent three days in South Dakota.  Dropped down through Nebraska in to Colorado and then back home. 

Our first day we covered 598 miles and stopped in Gillette, Wyoming for the night.  On the way to the Hotel we passed this sculpture and I just had to go back for a picture. 


Knowing I needed to prepare this post, I ran to Wal-mart to print off our pictures and the photo center was closed.  So in a panic I decided to give My Memories digital scrapbooking a try.  I have to say it was pretty easy once I got a feel for it.  There's so much more it can do, this was a  real basic thing.

I sized the page so that I can print it and it will fit into the 6" x 8" Snap Binders I purchased. 

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on August 2, 2013.

You can link your project HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment