Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekly Challenge #27 - Saturday

#27
Challenge: Ice Cream
July 9 - 15, 2013


Hello blogland,  Doris here today.  If you ask me, any time is ice cream time, and this week at Cuttin' and Stampin' it's our challenge of the week. Take a peek at my project:


I've been in a red-white-blue mood after just celebrating July 4 and used some paper scraps from Bazzill and my Silhouette to cut my ice cream cone, then a sentiment from Paper Smooches Summer Groves stamp set. Stickles gave the embossed vanilla ice cream scoop some sparkle and I was done! You just can't go wrong with vanilla ice cream :)

Come show us your ice cream projects at Cuttin' and Stampin' this week.
Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on July 19, 2013.

You can link your project HERE

3 comments:

  1. Awesome design! I love the red, white and blue and wow, love the fun embossing! It really stands out-looks fabulous!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card- just screams "summer"! Love the Paper Smooches stamp as well!
    Teresa K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy. I love your card. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete