Friday, July 5, 2013

Challenge #26 - Friday

#26
Challenge:   Independence Day
July 2 - July 8, 2013

Hello Everyone, Tammy here from Life-Up, Down & Sideways.  I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July.  We were able to have a nice BBQ with the family.

I have a new Independence Day card for you.  I started with a sketch #300 from Mojo Monday.  Unfortunately, I didn't copy it close enough to enter the challenge.  


I used the Freedom Paper Pack from Bazzill.  The sentiment stamp if from Jaded Blossom.  I curled the ends of the flag just a bit.  Then I outlined the star with some Liquid Glass from CTMH.  

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on July 12, 2013.

You can link your project HERE


1 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the mix of papers you used!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete