Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 19 - Wednesday

#19
Challenge:   Shaped Cards 

Dates:  May 14-20,  2013




Hello Crafty Friends!  Teresa K here, from Create Enjoy Share with a Shaped Card for you today!
Here is a card I made for my daughter who is graduating from COLLEGE!
I am so proud of her!
Let's take a look at the card, then I'll tell you about it!

I found this skyline of Boston (where she goes to school) in the Silhouette store and to create my card, I welded a rectangle to the skyline shape.
I used a Sky/cloud patterned paper to back the inside of the card at the top, and a plain white piece of cardstock at the bottom for my sentiment. I added a thin ribbon for interest.
(Here is the Inside of card, opened up as you would read it)
I have more details and photos on my blog and would love for you to swing over there and check it out! 
Please head to 


We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Go Here  to enter your creations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment