Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 10 - Tuesday


#10
Challenge:   St Patrick's Day.
(it does not have to be an A Muse stamp set) 
Dates: March 12, 2013 through March 18, 2013



Hey everyone, Daphne here today. I hope everyone had a great weekend. 
Are you getting ready for St. Patrick's Day on Sunday? Don't forget to wear green so you don't get pinched. 
Today I wanted to share with you a layout I did using some photos from a weekend that a couple of my girlfriends and my daughter and I spent together over St. Patrick's Day a few years ago. 

I used the Cricut to cut the shamrocks, tickets and title. The green glitter is Stickles. The inking is done using Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads. The little pearl swirl in green is from Zva. The white pearl droplets are Viva Decor Pearl Pens. The journaling block and grey strip are from Heidi Swapp. 

I hope you will join us for this week's challenge.  Go Here to enter your creation.  I can't wait to see them! Don't forget to get your own Amuse Products (and you won't be disappointed!)

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

22

1 comments:

  1. Such a festive Layout,Daphne! I love that shamrock border!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete