Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 12 - Tuesday

#12
Challenge:   Easter.
 
Dates: March 26, 2013 thru April 1, 2013


That means Spring colors, well if Spring has hit your area... still wintery in mine!
Janet Royer here to encourage you to share your projects today! 
I in hope that we'll be able to hide eggs and find them at this point! As of Sunday, we had 8 to12 inches of snow predicted! Say What??? That groundhog needs fired! Okay, back to the project...
I made this 2 page Easter layout. Check out my blog for details at


Have a Blessed Easter Season!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge.  Winners will be announced on April 5, 2013. 

Enter your submissions here.

4 comments:

  1. Your layout is adorable, Janet! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no info for this on the submission page yet.
    D-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for fixing it :)
      And for the sweet comment on my blog.
      D-
      designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Janet, I just love this adorable layout!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete