Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Would You Ever Guess - Gift Boxes


Hello Everyone,  Happy Wednesday to you.  Today at My Cricut Craft Room the Design Team is working on projects using cartridges in ways you wouldn't normally think of to create gift boxes.  I decided to use Cindy Loo, Art Philosophy and Teresa Collins December 25th cartridges to create some quick gifts for neighbors and co-workers.

I started with a cut from the Cindy Loo Cartridge.  I believe it's suppose to be a flower pot, but it looks like a great box to me.  Using my gypsy I can fit two on a 12 X 12 cutting mat.  


I put the boxers together together and flocked the turned down edges.  I didn't want the sides to be down completely flat so I tucked them down with 3D foam tape.  I chose to fill the boxes with peppermint and kisses.  I used some Jaded Blossom stamps and a 7/8" circle punch to add a little bit to them.



I used the Art Philosophy and December 25th cartridges to create a sign to put in the middle of the boxes.  I really like this particular label cut and tend to use it quite often.  I attached two signs to a straw, on the back it says "The Smith's" 


Here it is all put together. 



I hope this gives you an idea for a quick and easy gift.  They also make great table decorations for the lunch tables at work.  For more great gift box ideas stop by  My Cricut Craft Room and see what the other Design Team members are doing.  





3 comments:

  1. Tammy,
    I love these boxes! Peppermint decor is one on my favorites!

    Teresa
    My Cricut Craft Room DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,
    These boxes are adorable!! Love the decorated candies you put inside and the labels are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gift box. Gets me to thinking about doing something like this for my co workers. Thanks for sharing.

    Robin
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete