Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Spotlight Blog Comment Winner - Nov 2012






Hello Everyone,

Yesterday I was was the S Design Team member at My Cricut Craft Room.  I was very honored to be placed in that position.  I place notes on Facebook and Twitter that if you stopped by and left a comment you would be entered to win some blog candy from me.


So here we are with 8 comments.  And the WINNER IS...........................................

True Random Number Generator 7 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Number 7 is

I love your card Tammy! I really like that it is coffee related- my favorite drink! Mornings are just not the same without a cup of coffee. Great Job with all the details on your card.

Nadja, please contact me at tammy@cuttinandstampin.com with your mailing address and I will ship out your prize package right away.  

Thanks so much to everyone that stopped by and left lovely comments.  I will be giving out blog candy again next week.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment