Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday - Angels



Hello Everyone,

Today at My Cricut Craft Room we are creating cards with angels. 

Before we go on to my project I want to remind you about October and Breast Cancer Awareness.  We have put all of our title graphics in pink and each of our daily projects have some piece of pink on them in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.  We want women to remember to do self examinations and if you are over the age of 40, have an annual mammogram. 

Back to crafting.

My angel card is for Christmas.  I used Everyday Paper Dolls to cut out my angel and all her accessories.  I wanted to add a little sparkle to her so I embossed her dress with the Cuttlebug Snowflake folder.  Then I used some Tattered Angels golden mist to try and add a little bit.
 
I used Golden Rod Stickles for the halo and wand. I used Water Fall blue Stickles for her eyes.  
 
I used two different A Muse Studio stamp sets and card stock for the inside and out.
 
So here's my finished card.  My girl looks a little pale.  With ALL the paper I have, I couldn't find the right color to use for her body. 

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  For more angel card inspiration go to My Cricut Craft Room
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute little angel card Tammy!!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Tammy, love the stickles!!

    ReplyDelete