Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring & Something Funny

I was trying to combine a couple of challenges.  The first was CCCCC #11 and use the Forever Young Cartridge.  The second was Wacky Wednesday #32 Something funny and then all the other various challenges wanting something for Spring.  So here was my idea. 
I was thinking of using the card to ask my workout buddy if she's ready to get started hitting the pavement again. 

I'm having real problems with my cricut and getting seriously frustrated.  One time it will cut great and the next it just tears the paper.  When I try to cut small letters, it just tears everything.  I've tried changing the pressure and the speed and just can't seem to get it.  Any suggestions? 

Well, off to get one more card done for the day. 

1 comments:

  1. Finally getting a chance to check out some blogs from K Andrews link up love post. I have a suggestion for this problem. First the cricut is not known to do tiny or intricate cuts well but I have heard that some are having better success using paper glide, mine is still on order so can not say from personal experience. Just thought I would mention it. Hope you have a truly blessed day.

    ReplyDelete