Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's Wednesday!

Hello crafting world.  It's been a week and in that time I've managed to rearrange my crafting supplies and make one card.  I keep an on-going list of challenges thinking what would work for each and end up with one thing. 

I really liked the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #7.  The challenges make me look at all the cartridges and see more possibilities.  I really liked the hi-top shoes and just had to use them.  I kept thinking about the pair I had way back when and how cool I felt with them.  Of course the peanut gallery made the comment that "Mom was never that cool." 

The other challenge that I kept coming back to was celebrate the occasion. Which was use green, white and one other color for any occasion.  So my sneakers are green, white and blue.  I keep thinking I should change the occasion to sneaking by to say hi, or something like that.


My hope for the next week is to work on my blog and put in some info about me and pictures of my other creations.  I want to learn how to put links on my side bar and some other stuff like that.  If you have any suggestions, feel free to drop me a line.  Hears to having a really good productive week.

24 comments:

  1. Love your card and that tennis shoe is great!! The blue added to the green and white works well together. Thanks for playing along at Celebrate the Occasion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! LOVE the adorable shoe!!!! Thanks for joining the fun at CTO!

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so adorable! I love it!

    Thanks for playing along with CTO!!

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tennis shoe. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sneaker, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted to make something with a shoe and you did a fantastic job on yours, thanks so much for Celebrating the Occasion with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the shoe!! Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoe image, you did wonderful with the challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute shoe...and I love your idea for an alternate sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CTO! :o)

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shoe!!!!! It is sooo cute! If you are working on your blog, there is a "HELP" button at the top right corner when you are on your design page! You can find so much info or just type in what you are trying to do and it will give you a list of ways to do it! Hope that helps! Glad you joined the challenge! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the shoe is great- I can't wait to see what you do to y our blog!
    Thanks for linking up to CTO- Paper Panther DT
    purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the plaid shoe! It is awesome! Thanks for playing at CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. really cute shoe.i need to do a card with a shoe now love it.thanks for playing with us at cto

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think high-tops are cool!! LOL This card looks great! Thanks for sharing & joining us at CTO! :)
    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card.. thanks for coming back to play with us this week..@ CTO..

    IVette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks you for coming back to play this week. I love the way that you used the colors.

    Thanks for playing with us CTO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute card love the colors
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge-
    CTO DT member
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! Love the paper you used! Thanks for celebrating with us this week at CTO!!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The sneaker is great, very cute card! I love your sentiment, perfect for a teen girl or just to remember when we were :) Thanks for playing along with us at CTO!

    ♥ Rayna
    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute card!! I like the sentiment on the card, but your 'sneaking by to say HI' is adorable too!! :) Thanks so much for joining us at CTO this week!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too cute! Thanks for Celebrating The Occasion with us!

    ReplyDelete
  22. CUTE card!! thank you for your comment- Would love to see your crafty space... Always looking for ideas!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  23. So adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog, now following yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love this card! Thanks for coming by and commenting on my layout...I'm now following you too :D

    ReplyDelete